As a key resource within the Office of Academic Affairs, the Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE) provides a variety of professional development opportunities for all faculty.
CTE is committed to actively promoting high quality academics & faculty-centered services that enhance: Excellence in teaching & learning, the relevancy of curriculum, and individual attention to students.
Our programs and services include:
- Serving as a human resources service center for our adjunct faculty
- Providing professional development resources and opportunities along Wilmington University’s Pathways to Instructional Excellence (PIE).
- Providing one-on-one faculty coaching and mentoring, and classroom observations, upon request.
- Planning and Organizing Faculty Development Day in collaboration with the Faculty Development Faculty Senate Committee.
- Distributing and Analyzing data from our CATS Survey, which is given to our students to allow them to provide course evaluation feedback.
CTE also provides coaching and consultation in the following areas:
- Adjunct Faculty Promotion
- Teaching Improvement Programs and Problem Solving
- Review of Student Evaluation Feedback
- Teaching Strategies and Best Practices
- Personalized Workshops Upon Request
2020欧洲杯线上娱乐Please review our menu of links for additional information about how we can meet your professional development needs.
2020欧洲杯线上娱乐We have an open-door policy, so please contact us if you should have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation.
2020欧洲杯线上娱乐We look forward to hearing from you!