Emergency Notification System
2020欧洲杯线上娱乐Wilmington University employs a mass-notification system that will be deployed in the event of campus emergencies or urgent situations, such as:
- Threats to the safety or security of persons or property on University-owned or -operated premises
- Inclement weather closings or delays
- Disruptive traffic or travel conditions immediately surrounding University-owned or -operated locations
2020欧洲杯线上娱乐During any or all of the above conditions, the Emergency Notification system can:
- Notify people on-campus via an audible alert message (for University-owned/managed facilities only). See Emergency Procedures for more information.
- Notify students, faculty, and staff by telephone (recorded voice message).
- Notify students, faculty, and staff by e-mail to their University-provided email address.
- Notify students, faculty, and staff by SMS/text message to mobile phone numbers provided to Wilmington University (for mobile devices capable of receiving text messages only).
University Web Site
All urgent messages will appear prominently on Wilmington University's web site home page.