Payment Plan Update
2020欧洲杯线上娱乐The Wilmington University payment plan allows students to pay tuition and fees in monthly installments.
- The Payment Plan policies, procedures, and schedules on this page are effective for all students.
Payment Plan Policies
There is a Payment Plan fee of $20.00 per term. The payment plan fee is charged if tuition and/or applicable fees are not paid in full within 24 hours of registration.
- If you are on the payment plan, you are responsible for making payments on or by the due date, regardless of whether or not your authorized financial aid, or G.I. Bill benefits, or other funding sources has been processed.
- A late payment charge* will be added monthly if payment is not made on the due date. Students are liable for all collection charges.
The WU Payment Plan provides students with the option to budget the payment of eligible university charges over several months within the semester. Beginning with summer registration, students will be administratively placed on the payment plan within 48 hours of registration. Students excluded from the payment plan are those who:
- Pay their balance in full at the time of registration
- Have 100% employer coverage and have submitted their employer’s authorization
- Have sufficient financial aid to cover their semester balance. All documents must be submitted, offered, and accepted at the time of registration.
2020欧洲杯线上娱乐We encourage you to register early for classes to ensure that you are provided with the maximum number of monthly installments possible. Additionally, having your financial aid documents in order and submitted in advance of registration will minimize your chance of being placed on the payment plan.
As a reminder, payments are due the 15th of each month and there is a payment plan fee of $20.00 per semester.
Number of Installments and Due Dates
- Immediately after registering for an upcoming term, students should choose a payment plan to allow the maximum number of monthly installments possible.
- Students with a balance, who do not meet the exclusions stated above, will be administratively placed on the payment plan within 48 hours of registration Students placed on the payment plan are given the maximum number of installments possible. Students administratively placed on the payment plan will incur the payment plan fees.
- The total term balance is divided into equal monthly payments over the number of billing months remaining before the balance due date.
- The number of monthly installments for a payment plan is reduced as students register later.
- The first installment will be due on the next available installment due date after registration. The final installment is due on the same date regardless of when a student registers for the term.
Payment Schedule and Due Dates
|For Term||Registration Starts||First Available Installment Due||Final Installment (Full Balance) Due||Maximum # of Installments|
|Registration began May 4, 2020||July 15, 2020||October 15, 2020||4|
|October 19, 2020||November 15, 2020||February 15, 2021||4|
|March 1, 2021||March 15, 2021||June 15, 2021||4|
Student Billing and Payments
- The full eBill and amount due each month is available to view and download the . Wilmington University does not mail monthly account statements via postal mail.
- Payments may be made online via myWilmU, in person at any University location, or through the mail by check or money order. See Payment Information for full details on payment options.
- Financial Holds are applied on the student's account immediately after the final installment date if the full balance is not paid. Holds may prevent or restrict future enrollment and access to University services. See Payment Information for full details about financial holds.
- When accounts are deemed to be unresponsive to internal efforts to collect overdue balances, the University refers them to an outside collection agency.
Payment Plan Question & Answer
What if I have Financial Aid?
2020欧洲杯线上娱乐Your authorized financial aid is deducted from your account balance. If your anticipated aid is less than your term balance, it is your responsibility to enroll in the payment plan and make monthly payments. Students with a balance, who do not select a payment plan, will be administratively placed on the payment plan within 48 hours of registration Students administratively placed on the payment plan will incur the payment plan fees.
We encourage you to register early for classes to ensure that you are provided with the maximum number of monthly installments possible. Additionally, having your financial aid documents submitted in advance of registration will minimize your chance of being placed on the payment plan. Once your financial aid is offered, please remember to complete the process by accepting your award.
What happens if I do not pay on time?
- A late fee of $30 is charged for balances not paid by the installment due date. *Please see Payment Plan Update above.
- A financial hold, preventing future enrollment and access to other services, will be applied to your account on October 16 for the fall term; on February 16 for the spring term; on June 16 for the summer term.
- If your account is submitted to a collection agency, you are responsible for any and all collection costs, and you will be unable to use the payment plan in the future.
What happens if my check is returned?
2020欧洲杯线上娱乐You will be charged a $35 returned-check fee.
How can I avoid paying for a course I've decided not to take?
You must drop the course from your schedule before the end of the drop/add period for that semester or block. If you do not drop the course by the drop/add deadline, you must pay for the course in full.
The University reserves the right to change terms, charges, or conditions at any time.