2020欧洲杯线上娱乐As of the Fall 2017 term*, Wilmington University partners with TouchNet to disburse all refunds to students.
All students must choose a refund option via the myWilmU Payment Center (see steps below). Your refund option from previous terms will not be automatically applied.
Any 2020欧洲杯线上娱乐 refunds due to students will use this method, including:
- Financial Aid refunds (see Financial Aid refund policy)
- Tuition refunds (from dropping or modifying your courses)
- Any other money due to you from WilmU
Selecting Your Refund Option
- Log in to the .
Note: The Choose Your Refund Delivery Method option will be available starting October 3, 2017.
- Do one of the following:
- If you have not yet selected a Refund Option, you will be prompted upon login. Click Choose Your Refund Delivery Method.
- If you closed the prompt, or if you want to change or review your selection, choose My Profile Setup > Electronic Refunds from your myWilmU Payment Center home page. Then click Choose Your Refund Delivery Method.
- A new window will open to Heartland ECSI. Select your refund delivery method by choosing one of the 3 options.
- Direct Deposit to your existing bank account*
- You will need your bank account number and your bank's routing number.
- Money is transferred to the designated account the same business day a refund is issued. Typically, it takes 1–2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account and make funds available to you.
- Direct Deposit to a new Discover® Bank account
- If you don't already have a bank account, through our partnership with the , you can apply for a checking account†. With your Discover checking debit card you can check your balance and withdraw cash for free from the Discover ATM on the New Castle campus in the Pratt Student Center and from 60,000 other surcharge-free ATMs worldwide.
- You will complete short application process and identity verification to open a Discover® Bank account.
- Money is deposited to this account the same business day a refund is issued, and funds are available in 1-2 business days.
- Paper Check mailed via USPS
- You will enter and verify your mailing address.
- A check is mailed the same business day TouchNet receives funds from your school, provided receipt is within daily cutoff times. Typically, it takes 5–10 business days for the check to arrive, depending on USPS First-Class® delivery timeframes.
- Direct Deposit to your existing bank account*
*Continuing to Use Your BankMobile Vibe Account
- Our previous refund disbursement partner, BankMobile, offered the option to open and use a BankMobile Vibe student account to receive money from refunds.
- Anyone who opened a BankMobile Vibe account may continue to use that account to receive refund disbursements.
- If you wish to continue to use your BankMobile Vibe account, choose the Direct Deposit to existing account option in as described above, using your Use your BankMobile Vibe account information.
- Funds will be disbursed and available to your BankMobile account in the same time frame as any other bank account.
- To access your BankMobile Vibe account, visit .
Refund of Credit Balances
2020欧洲杯线上娱乐A refundable credit balance may occur on your WU student account because of overpayments; account adjustments; financial aid and loan payments. If the credit balance is a result of an overpayment made by check or electronic check, the refund will not be processed for at least ten business days to permit time for check to clear the bank.
Should the credit balance result from a credit card payment, the credit card will be refunded up to the amount of the payment. Kindly contact the Payment Office to request the refund and to provide the credit card information, firstname.lastname@example.org or 302.877.5464.
Credit balances created by financial aid and loan payments are issued following the disbursement of financial aid each term. Please refer to Financial Aid’s Transfer and Refund Dates for more information, http://www.jengood.com/financialaid/16-17-disbursement-dates.aspx2020欧洲杯线上娱乐. If a refund check (paper check) is never cashed, Wilmington University must return the funds to the Department of Education within 240 days of the original refund issue date. If funds are returned, WU is unable to reissue the Title IV funds returned.
WU partnered with TouchNet to provide our students with a more efficient process for disbursing refunds from financial aid or other sources and all students must select a refund option.
Using Title IV Financial Aid Refunds to Pay Prior Year Charges
Federal financial aid regulations permit WU to automatically apply a maximum of $200.00 from the current academic year to pay any prior year’s outstanding balance. If there is a prior academic year balance, WU will deduct up to $200.00 from your current year’s federal aid and disburse the remaining credit balance to you. It is your responsibility to resolve the outstanding balance. If your refund option method is by check, you may return the check to the Payment Office or to one of the University’s locations. If your refund option is direct deposit, you can process payment via or by presenting a check at any of the University’s locations. The financial hold, which will restrict WU services, will remain on your account until your outstanding balance is resolved.
Cash Management Rules
Under the Title IV cash management regulations, institutions are required to publicly disclose any contract with a financial account provider that provides Title IV credit balances to students, known as a Tier One (T1) or Tier Two (T2) Arrangement. Tier One (T1) arrangements are those between an institution and a third-party servicer where the servicer "performs one or more of the functions associated with processing direct payments of Title IV funds on behalf of the institution" and offers one or more financial accounts under the arrangement, or markets an account to students itself or through another entity. Tier Two (T2) arrangements are defined as those between an institution and a bank under which accounts are offered and marketed directly to students.
2020欧洲杯线上娱乐 Wilmington University is currently in a Tier One (T1) arrangement. All disclosures related to these new regulations and banking services contract will be made on this webpage.
2020欧洲杯线上娱乐On October 30, 2015, the U.S. Department of Education (Department) published Final Regulations in the Federal Register amending the Cash Management regulations at 34 CFR 668.161 - 668.167. Under §668.164(e)(2)(vii) and §668.164(f)(4)(iv), by September 1, 2017, any institution with a Tier one (T1) arrangement, and/or a Tier two (T2) arrangement that meets or exceeds the credit balance thresholds under §668.164(f)(2)(ii) must post on its website T1 and/or T2 contract data pertaining to the total consideration paid or received by the contracting parties under the arrangement for the most recently completed award year. No later than September 1, 2017, each such institution must also post the mean and median costs its students incurred, as well as the number of students who had financial accounts under the contract at any time during the most recently completed award year, unless the institution had fewer than 30 enrolled students with accounts opened under the T1 or T2 arrangement. The regulations require that thereafter, these postings must be updated within 60 days after the end of each award year.
Section 668.164(e)(2)(vii) and (f)(4)(iv) also states that the institution must post this contract information in "a format established by the Secretary." To meet this requirement, institutions must do the following:
- Post information regarding the mean and median costs students incurred and the number of student account holders prominently, and as the first piece of information at the URL provided to the Department under Â§668.164(e)(2)(viii) and (f)(4)(v)
Avg. Fee Amount
Median Fee Amount
- Place information regarding to the total monetary consideration paid or received by the contracting parties directly below the information regarding student accounts
Academic Year Total Paid
2017 - 2018
Pending* 2018 - 2019
- Place any non-monetary consideration between the contracting parties directly below information pertaining to the monetary consideration.
Academic Year Total 2017 - 2018 Pending* 2018 - 2019
The website contains information on the Cash Management regulations, including Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
2020欧洲杯线上娱乐* The agreement between Educational Computer Systems, Inc. and Wilmington University is new for the 2017-18 academic/fiscal year. The totals will not be available until after the end of the 2017-18 fiscal year.
* The agreement between Educational Computer Systems, Inc. and Wilmington University is new for the 2017-18 academic/fiscal year. The totals will not be available until after the end of the 2017-18 fiscal year. View the full agreement between Educational Computer Systems, Inc. and Wilmington University, Inc.
† Notice: Students under the age of 18 are not eligible for the Discover card and will be mailed a check for any refunds, to the address that is on file in the student records.